Benjamin Gordon is an associate attorney at WSHB’s Las Vegas office. He handles complex civil litigation, including construction defect, professional liability, and tort matters. Benjamin has successfully handled cases in Nevada State Court and Federal District of Nevada Court focused on commercial litigation and Fair Credit Reporting Act claims. He has comprehensive experience in pre-trial litigation, including pre-litigation resolution of matters, pre-trial discovery, motion practice, and mediation.
Benjamin was admitted to the State Bar of Nevada after graduating from California Western School of Law. He earned distinction by being selected to the Dean’s Honor List and earning three Academic Excellence Awards in Internet & Social Media Law, New Media Rights Clinic, and his Externship Seminar. While in law school, Benjamin was a student fellow for San Diego’s New Media Rights Clinic and an extern for the Honorable Judge Michael Villani in Nevada’s Eighth Judicial District Court.
Before attending law school, Benjamin worked in the hospitality industry and event marketing. He was a front desk manager for a couple of prestigious Las Vegas hotels as well as an events-focused marketing manager.
Benjamin volunteers as Chair of the Clark County Bar Association’s Community Service Committee, Chair of the State Bar of Nevada’s Entertainment and Sports Law Section, Secretary of the State Bar of Nevada’s Intellectual Property Section, and is an Associate Board Member for the Anti-Defamation League of Nevada. As a result of his accomplishments, Benjamin has been bestowed the Clark County Bar Association’s Circle of Support Award in 2022 and 2023. He has additionally been selected as a 2023 Super Lawyers Mountain States Rising Star.
- California Western School of Law (J.D. 2019)
- Loyola University New Orleans (B.S., 2005)
Licensed to Practice in
- U.S. District Court, District of Nevada
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- "Is Nevada Cyber Law Keeping Up with National Efforts to Protect Its Residents Online?" Communique, October 2022
- Associate Board Member, Anti-Defamation League of Nevada
- Chair, Clark County Bar Association’s Community Service Committee
- Chair, State Bar of Nevada’s Entertainment and Sports Law Section
- Secretary, State Bar of Nevada’s Intellectual Property Section