Andree Comeaux Lair is a senior associate in WSHB's New Orleans office. Her practice focuses on labor & employment, insurance coverage and professional liability practices.
Andree earned her Juris Doctor and Graduate Diploma in Comparative Law from Louisiana State University Paul M Hebert School of Law. While in law school, she served as both the executive secretary and executive treasurer of the Student Bar Association. Andree received her undergraduate degree in Economics from Louisiana State University, where she was the proud recipient of the Arden O. French Leadership Award which is presented annually to the top student leader who is a graduating senior.
She is a member of the Louisiana State Bar Association and the Lafayette Bar Association. Andree is also a member of Club Blue of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Acadiana and the American Inn of Court of Acadiana.
- Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert School of Law (J.D., 2018)
- Louisiana State University (B.S., 2015, magna cum laude)
Licensed to Practice in
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Louisiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- Club Blue of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Acadiana
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Lafayette Bar Association
- Lafayette Young Lawyers Association
- American Inn of Court of Acadiana
- Federal Bar Association