Aaron B. Wicker is a senior associate in WSHB’s Philadelphia office. Aaron concentrates his practice on complex civil litigation, specializing in catastrophic injury, medical negligence, professional liability, construction claims, and product liability matters. He also has extensive experience in automobile negligence defense, premises liability, and uninsured/underinsured motorist claims.
Aaron is admitted to practice law in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and has handled cases through all phases of litigation, from pre-suit to the arbitration or trial level. He has successfully sat first chair in multiple jury trials and arbitrations.
After law school, Aaron served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Glenn B. Bronson of the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas. He received his J.D. from American University Washington College of Law, where he served as an Articles Editor for the American University Business Law Review. Prior to law school, Aaron graduated from the University of Richmond with a B.A. in Political Science while being a member of the Division I men’s tennis team.
- Judicial law clerk for the Honorable Glenn B. Bronson of the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas
- American University Washington College of Law (J.D., 2016)
- University of Richmond (B.A., 2013)
Licensed to Practice in
- Much Ado about Transformativeness: The Seventh Circuit and Market-Centered Fair Use, 11 WASH. J. L. TECH. & ARTS 355 (2016).
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Arbitrator for the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas