National law firm seeks an Administrative Clerk for its Seattle (Kirkland) office. This position is a full-time, onsite position Monday-Friday.
- Assist with document management, file organization, and e-filing document and media downloads/uploads.
- Assist with trial preparation (creating trial binders, making copies, etc.)
- Assist attorneys and staff with daily administrative tasks.
- Greet clients and guests in a professional manner.
- Replenish Kitchen with supplies and keeping orderly.
- Assist with the processing of daily incoming and outgoing mail.
- Scanning, copying and saving of documents.
- Assist with document management and physical file organization.
- Set up and take down of Conference Rooms for depositions and meetings.
- Interact with maintenance crews and vendors when Office Administrator is unavailable.
- Ordering of supplies through Staples.
- Assist with processing of invoices and maintaining of invoice matrix.
- Assist with document retrieval for attorneys and staff.
- Assist paralegals with processing of medical records and radiology imaging.
- Assist with downloading and saving of deposition transcripts.
- Assist with downloading and saving Court documents.
- Assist with copying of CD/DVD’s of imaging, medical records and pleadings for distribution.
- Assist with voluminous mailings.
- Minimum of 2 years law firm experience.
- Proficient in MS Office (specifically, MS Word, MS Excel & Outlook).
- Must be a self-starter who is well organized and can handle multiple tasks with the ability to prioritize work.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude.
- Must be reliable and responsible.
- Must be flexible and open-minded.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment such as a computer, photocopier, postage machine, and scanner.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment while paying close attention to detail.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to work 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday with exceptional attendance.
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.