Looking to join a national defense firm that is progressive and innovative? Casual day every day, flexible work from home policy, diverse and inclusive, and attorneys that are collaborative and supportive across every office? If this sounds interesting, we are that firm and we are looking for paralegals to work in and around the New York City area. Ideal candidates will have 2-3 years of litigation experience and must be extremely organized and self-motivated. Qualified candidates will assist our attorneys in all aspects of case management including, pre-trial preparation, summarizing of medical records, depositions, employment records, etc., and provide assistance with discovery work up. This position has the flexibility to Work From Home (WFH) but you must also be able to come into our offices in Manhattan 1-2 days per week. Join the firm that is a bold differentiator in the industry.
- Must possess a paralegal certificate
- Professional and pleasant demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to respond timely and effectively in a team atmosphere
- Ability to multi-task independently
- High level of computer competency, in the complete Microsoft Office Suite. Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, iManage document file system, e-Copy, PDF conversion
- Requires the ability to work 40 Hours a week M-F 8:30 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
- Reliable with excellent attendance
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.