Looking to join a national defense firm that is progressive and innovative? Casual day every day, flexible work from home policy, diverse and inclusive, and attorneys that are collaborative and supportive across every office? If this sounds interesting, we are that firm and we are looking for paralegals to support our national litigation practice. Although this position will be based in Las Vegas, this position will be supporting cases nationwide as part of a paralegal pool. Ideal candidates will have at least 3 years of litigation and trial experience and must be extremely organized and self-motivated. Qualified candidates will assist our attorneys in all aspects of case management including, pre-trial preparation, summarizing of medical records, depositions, employment records, etc., and provide assistance with discovery work up. This position has the flexibility to Work From Home (WFH) but you must also be able to come into our offices in Las Vegas to assist with trial prep on an as needed basis. Therefore you must live in the greater Las Vegas area – no exceptions. Join the firm that is a bold differentiator in the industry.
- Must possess a paralegal certificate
- Professional and pleasant demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to process and follow up on Subpoenas for the receipt of medical, employment, worker’s compensation, disability, taxes, educational, union records, etc.
- Ability to communicate with experts, specifically prepare and organize material needed for expert witness review
- Ability to respond timely and effectively in a team atmosphere
- Ability to multi-task independently, be proactive and successfully manage a variety of demands
- High level of computer competency, in the complete Microsoft Office Suite. Proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, iManage, e-Copy, PDF conversion
- Trial preparation, including but not limited to the preparation of exhibits, witness materials and pre-trial documents
- Ability to prepare records, review and prepare exhibits, and trial preparation
- Assemble chronologies of key documents
- Review, analyze and organize document productions by opposing parties and co-defendants
- Ability to redact claim files, medical records, police reports, emails, etc.
- Determine, prepare and organize material needed for expert witness review
- Requires the ability to work 40 Hours a week M-F 8:30 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
- Reliable with excellent attendance
Please send your resume to email@example.com.