Vincent P. Beilman III
1501 S. Church Avenue
Tampa, FL 33629
P (813) 422-6910
F (813) 425-6983
701 Brickell Avenue
Miami, FL 33131
P (786) 358-6420
F (786) 358-6421
7835 NW Beacon Square Blvd.
Boca Raton, FL 33487
P (954) 932-3500
F (954) 932-3501
For more detailed information:
Vince Beilman is WSHB’s London Market Head and Managing Partner in the firm’s Florida locations.
A skilled litigator, Vince is internationally recognized for his results in complex insurance, construction, professional liability, general liability, environmental, medical malpractice, business and toxic tort litigation. Vince also handles cybersecurity and data privacy matters as a member of the Cybersecurity and Data Privacy Team. He has represented some of the world’s largest insurance carriers, Fortune 500 companies, homebuilders, developers, investors, professionals, contractors, and regional and local businesses. Vince has been selected a Florida “Super Lawyer” for three consecutive years and is AV Preeminent rated by Martindale-Hubbell. He is a regular presenter on insurance and construction-related topics.
Vince also assists the London market insuring and reinsuring syndicates and companies with coverholder, third-party-administrator and cedant audits, ranging from single, high exposure claim audits to portfolio audits, investigative audits, comfort audits, pre-commutation audits and more. Vince also regularly handles a range of marine/admiralty matters internationally.
In connection with his insurance practice, Vince lived in London in 2012 as part of the prestigious Secondee Counsel Program run by Brit Underwriting Syndicate at Lloyd’s. He trained primarily with Brit’s specialty lines claims and underwriting personnel, but also spent time training with other Underwriting Syndicates at Lloyd’s as well as various London-based broking houses.
Stetson University College of Law (J.D., 2005, cum laude)
Boston University (B.S., 1990)
Andrew College (A.S., 1988)
Licensed to Practice in:
- Defense of developers, home builders, general contractors, and construction managers in complex multiparty litigation involving commercial and residential properties.
- Cases range from single family home disputes to actions involving hundreds of properties and involve a wide range of claims, including construction defect, personal injury claims, claims of fraud and negligent misrepresentation, mold, as well as subrogation claims by insurers.
- Representation of large homebuilders and real estate developers in all aspects of litigation.
- Defense of businesses and individuals in a wide variety of claims resulting in catastrophic personal injuries including, but not limited to claim arising from auto accidents, slip & fall, premises liability and other bodily injury claims.
- Assist admitted and surplus lines insurers with various coverage matters and coverage litigation arising from disputes over first-party property coverage, contingency risk coverage, third-party liability coverage, cyber liability, high exposure environmental and pollution coverage, and claims of bad faith.
- Defense of professional liability and malfeasance claims against lawyers, insurance agents and brokers, real estate agents, appraisers, architects and engineers and miscellaneous professionals.