Stacy M. Young
10960 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90024
P (310) 481-7600
F (310) 481-7650
For more detailed information:
Stacy Young focuses her practice on complex tort defense, product liability defense, intellectual property disputes, contract disputes, commercial and business litigation and construction law. Her cases involve complex issues of liability and damages and extensive law and motion practice. She has successfully represented studios, production companies, general contractors and subcontractors.
Stacy received her joint J.D./M.A., cum laude, from Syracuse University College of Law. While at Syracuse, she participated in the National Trial Team Entertainment & Sports Law Society, Communications Law & Policy Society, Black Graduate Students Association, and the Black Law Students Association. Stacy received her undergraduate degree in Legal Studies from UC Berkeley.
Syracuse University College of Law (J.D./M.A., 2010, cum laude)
University of California, Berkeley (B.A., 2003)
Licensed to Practice in:
- Defense of studios, production companies, corporations and individuals in a wide range of negligence and premises liability actions involving catastrophic injuries.
- Defense of product manufacturers and distributors against claims of personal injury due to alleged defects in product design or manufacture.
- Defense of product manufacturers against claims of breach of warranties.
- Defense of business-tort and breach-of-contract actions.
- Defense of developers, general contractors, and construction managers in complex multiparty litigation involving commercial and residential properties.
- Defense of property owners, developers, and contractors against claims arising from accidents on commercial and residential construction sites.
- Consultation and litigation regarding enforcement of indemnification agreements and additional insured endorsements.
- Evaluation and analysis of insurance-coverage decisions.