Paul J. Nolan
9333 Fairway View Place
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
P (909) 987-5240
F (909) 987-5230
10960 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90024
P (310) 481-7600
F (310) 481-7650
For more detailed information:
Paul Nolan is a litigation attorney with over 20 years of experience in all facets of litigation. His practice involves a range of complex litigation, with specialization in the areas of construction, general liability, premises liability, transportation, and business litigation. Paul’s experience in these various areas of the law have allowed him to develop practical solutions and recommendations for clients in all litigation forums, including litigation prevention and risk management. An experienced trial lawyer, Paul is also adept in all aspects of dispute resolution, including mediation and arbitration, and is widely recognized by national and global developers and contractors, including Fortune 500 companies, for his results.
University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law (J.D., 1997)
University of Redlands (B.A., 1994)
Licensed to Practice in:
- Defense of wrongful termination actions.
- Preventative counseling and guidance to employers relating to all aspects of the employee/employer relationship including lawful hiring and firing procedures, claim investigation and documentation, and compliance with state and federal laws.
- Preparation of briefs and oral arguments before the California Court of Appeal in connection with construction.
- Reported Case:
- INCO Development Corp. v. Superior Court 131 Cal. App.4th 1014.
- Comprehensive business and commercial legal services, including contract dispute claims
- Representation of aviation industry including FBO and private charter operations, jet aircraft maintenance and damage.
- Representation of global and national builders, developers and contractors in construction disputes, construction defect claims, delay and acceleration claims
- Issues involving single and multifamily unit dwellings and commercial properties.
- Litigation of construction-related class action suits, construction site accident cases
- Matters involving work site safety and environmental compliance issues.
- Provides risk management counseling on various issues including toxic tort, insurance coverage, and code compliance.
- Representation of credit unions and licensed investigation companies in litigated matters involving both state and Federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Acts (FDCPA) and Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA).
- Defense of property owners and developers against suits involving claims of personal injury resulting from unsafe property conditions.
- Defense of property owners, developers and contractors against suits involving claims of personal injury and catastrophic loss related to ongoing construction activities.
- Defense of builder/developers, owners, and property managers against bodily injury and third party liability claims involving premises liability and toxic exposure.
- Representation of trucking/logistics entities in variety of cases ranging from catastrophic personal injury (trucking accidents) to subrogation actions.
- Represents trucking companies, bus companies, terminal operators and drivers in suits involving catastrophic injury and death.
- Defense of property owners and contractors against suits arising from catastrophic injury accidents on commercial sites.