Jonathan J. Grisham
21804 Cactus Avenue
Riverside, CA 92518
P (951) 779-5000
F (951) 755-1650
For more detailed information:
Jonathan Grisham is a senior associate in WSHB’s Riverside office. In his general civil litigation practice, Jon has experience litigating all aspects of pre-trial litigation, including drafting motions and pleadings, discovery, depositions, summary judgment and trial. Jon handles cases involving construction defect litigation, premises liability, motor vehicle collisions, and employment matters. He is additionally a certified California Mediator.
Jon is a graduate of Chapman Law School, which he attended on a full tuition merit scholarship. He earned his undergraduate degree in Political Science from California State University, San Bernardino.
When not practicing law, Jon enjoys golfing and playing basketball.
Chapman University School of Law (J.D., 2017)
California State University, San Bernardino (B.A., 2014)
Licensed to Practice in:
U.S. District Court, Central District of California
U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- Representation of national homebuilders in residential construction defect litigation.
- Defense of developers in high rise condominium construction defect litigation.
- Representation of contractors and owners in construction disputes involving mechanics liens, change orders, delay claims, and payment disputes.
- Representation of motor carriers and brokers in state and federal court regarding
accidents involving automobiles, pedestrians, motorcyclists and bicyclists.
- Defense of liability, harassment, discrimination, failure to accommodate and wrongful termination claims.
- Defense of wage and hour, overtime, missed meal and rest breaks, and PAGA claims.