Jason W. Williams
2881 Business Park Court
Las Vegas, NV 89128
P (702) 251-4100
F (702) 251-5405
For more detailed information:
Known for being a “go-to” litigator throughout the State of Nevada, Jason Williams is a talented lawyer who brings creative solutions and approaches to every matter assigned. He is skilled in securing early resolution of complex civil matters, but also enjoys a proven record of success in the courtroom for matters which require a judge or jury to resolve high exposure matters.
Many developers and general contractors throughout the nation call upon Jason for his successful handling of all facets of exposures faced by developers and general contractors. His depth of experience spans construction defect, catastrophic injury, transportation, and product related issues throughout Nevada. In the area of complex construction defect disputes, he has handled all conceivable exposures emanating from a range of products, including single family, mixed-use and high profile commercial projects. One of the hallmarks of Jason’s practice is his strategic use of law in motion to resolve issues through well-executed motions for summary judgment and motions in limine.
Jason is regularly called upon by a number of clients for his legal prowess handling transportation related exposures, ranging from catastrophic (and not so catastrophic) injuries, coverage, risk transfer, and employment.
An AV-rated lawyer, Jason brings a wealth of experience emanating from his time as a paralegal to working through law school to become a lawyer. During law school, he gained significant experience working in the legal department of a California-based insurance company. After passing both the California and Nevada bars, Jason relocated to Las Vegas in 2005.
University of San Diego School of Law (J.D., 2002)
San Diego State University (B.A., 1998)
Licensed to Practice in:
U.S. District Court, District of Nevada
U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- Defense of primary builders against homeowner claims of negligence/construction defects, fraud and negligent misrepresentation.
- Defense of claims for damages due to delays in construction.
- Prosecution of claims for indemnification and breach of contract.
- Defense of property owners, contractors and builders regarding accidents on commercial and residential sites.
- Defense of contractors from claims relating to transportation from company-owned vehicles, including tractor-trailers.
- Representation of transportation companies, owners, and drivers in personal injury and wrongful death actions.
- Representation of major energy drink company in personal injury claims involving company-owned vehicles.
- Representation of gig economy company in personal injury claims.
- Defense of owners and property managers in premises liability claims.
- Defense of national retailers and distributors on product liability claims.
- Defense of national retailer against customer allegations of wrongful detention, sexual harassment, and accidents on store premises.
- Defense of major hotel and time share companies against lawsuits related to accidents and other claims occurring on hotel property.
- Defense of environmental companies from claims involving personal injuries relating to mold, bed bugs, and other contaminants.