Jade N. Tran
6A Liberty Street
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
P (949) 757-4500
F (949) 757-4550
For more detailed information:
Jade is a celebrated trial lawyer who is nationally recognized for her success in the courtroom. Her litigation prowess is widely sought by clients who trust Jade with highly contentious, large exposure and complex cases. A member of the prestigious American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), Jade has tried to verdict six high profile cases in the last year alone. She is a fierce advocate for diversity and inclusivity, and was herself honored as one of the “Nation’s Best” by Lawyers of Color.
Over the course of the past two decades, Jade has handled all facets of toxic tort, products, premises and catastrophic injury matters for both private and public clients. Her practice is diverse and also encompasses issues emanating from personal injury, habitability, hospitality and environmental/toxic exposure litigation. Jade is strategic, creative and skillful in navigating early case resolution, bringing closure to countless matters throughout Southern California. At the same time, she stands ready to try matters to verdict where the demands, issues or parties are incapable of resolution. For these cases, she tackles the issues and is a zealous advocate for the client. Her success in the courtroom has resulted in Jade’s well-earned reputation as the “go to” lawyer for small, mid-size and large private companies and public entities throughout Southern California. At the same time, she provides risk management practice pointers to the clients along the way on strategies to avoid litigation in the first instance.
Jade currently sits on the Board of Directors for King Hall’s Alumni Board where she is involved in raising funds and awareness for tuition assistance for those in need. At the same time, she is active in the mentorship program of multiple students who reach out to discuss career paths. As a mother of two she was honored to be active in the March of Dimes in one of their largest fundraising events in Orange County. She served as a past chair for the March of Dimes Signature Chefs event which raised money and awareness towards the mission of making sure every baby is born healthy. Firmly committed to education, she is involved in giving back to her children’s schools and education. Jade is an inspiration to the many lawyers she mentors and trains throughout the firm.
University of California, Davis School of Law (J.D., 2001)
University of California, Santa Barbara (B.A., 1996)
Licensed to Practice in:
- Defense of industrial clients and property owners against claims of water pollution, air pollution and environmental impact of industrial byproducts, contaminants, chemicals and excessive nutrients.
- Defense of corporations and individuals in a wide range of actions involving catastrophic injuries and wrongful death.
- Defense of a wide range of service providers, including, caregivers, home health providers, and hospice services from claims of elder abuse, professional negligence, and wrongful death.
- Defense of owners and property managers of single-family and multi-unit dwellings with respect to personal injury and property damage stemming from code violations, vermin, water intrusion, mold growth, natural gas leaks, and friable asbestos.
- Defense of product manufacturers and distributors against claims of personal injury due to alleged defects in product design or manufacture.
- Defense of product manufacturers against claims of breach of warranties.
- Defense of manufacturers and product distributors against claims of occupational exposure to products containing toxins such as benzene.
- Defense of asbestos consultants and contractors, and public entities with respect to claims of personal injury due to asbestos exposure and resultant mesothelioma and death.