Jacqueline V. McCalla
1401 Willow Pass Road
Concord, CA 94520
P (925) 222-3400
F (925) 356-8250
For more detailed information:
Jacqueline McCalla is a senior associate in WSHB’s Northern California office, where she litigates cases involving complex construction, real estate, employment, and general liability issues. Additionally, she defends individuals and businesses against claims involving premises liability, construction defects, breach of contract, and personal injury.
Prior to joining the firm, Jacqueline attended UC Berkeley for her undergraduate work where she graduated with a major in Legal Studies. Jacqueline then attended the University of San Francisco School of Law, where she graduated magna cum laude and also received a business law certificate with honors. The business certificate involved excelling in courses focused on corporations, securities regulation, administrative law, and other general business courses. During her studies, Jacqueline earned a Cali Award of Excellence for the Future in both Comparative Law and Remedies. Following her first year of law school, Jacqueline worked for the Honorable Alice Vilardi at the Hayward Hall of Justice assisting in family law matters, including reviewing proposed final judgments and assisting unrepresented parties. While in law school, Jacqueline spent two years on Law Review and served as an Articles Editor on USF Law Review Volume 49, publishing three articles written by legal scholars.
University of San Francisco School of Law (J.D., 2015, magna cum laude)
UC Berkeley (B.A., 2011)
Licensed to Practice in:
U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
U.S. District Court, Central District of California
U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- Vigorous defense to developers and contractors in complex multi-party litigation involving a variety of residential, commercial, and mixed-use properties, including pre-trial discovery, motion practice, and trial preparation.
- Defends employers against claims of discrimination, harassment, retaliation and wrongful termination at all phases, including pre-trial and litigation phases.
- Represents employers during all phases of EEOC and DFEH investigations.
- Defense of a wide range of general liability cases, including personal injury, wrongful death, transportation and/or motor vehicle.
- Represents owners and managers for breach of contract and premises liability.