1401 Willow Pass Road
Concord, CA 94520
P (925) 222-3400
F (925) 356-8250
For more detailed information:
Eugene is a leading litigator in a large number of complex litigation fields, including catastrophic injury, professional negligence, medical malpractice, construction defect litigation, fire loss and habitability claims. He has particular expertise in highly contested multi-party multi-million dollar claims. Eugene has represented a variety of individual and institutional clients from individual homeowners and business owners to major international corporations and state and local entities. He has also been at the forefront in establishing new laws in these fields, including published decisions. Eugene has extensive state and federal litigation and trial experience. He most recently obtained a complete defense verdict on behalf of an educational institutional entity against a $25 million claim.
Eugene graduated from University of California Hastings College of Law, and received his undergraduate degree in Political Economy of Industrial Societies from the University of California at Berkeley.
University of California Hastings Law School (J.D., 2009)
University of California, Berkeley (B.A., 2006)
Licensed to Practice in:
- Preparation of briefs and oral arguments before the California Courts of Appeal following defense verdicts and related issues including recovery of attorneys’ fees and costs.
- Successful defense of appeal following summary judgment motion against $3.5 million subrogation action following building fire structure damage, including recovery of attorney’s fees and costs.
- Defense of doctors, dentists, and other medical professionals as well as nursing homes and hospitals on various cases involving claims of negligence, fraud and medical malpractice.
- Defense of developers against HOA and homeowner suits for fraud, negligent construction, and related damages in urban high-rise and multifamily projects.
- Defense of personal injury actions resulting from construction defects.
- Defense of claims for damages due to delays in construction of commercial and residential buildings.
- Prosecution of claims for indemnification and breach of contract.
- Handles a wide array of actions involving catastrophic injury and wrongful death, including from construction sites, motor vehicle accidents, dangerous conditions of property, public and private roadways, and residential residences.
- Represents a broad spectrum of clients, including commercial and residential business owners and managers, contractors, individuals, landlords, common carriers, restaurants/bars, farm crop growers, product manufacturers, and public entities.