Danielle L. Kuck
2815 Townsgate Road
Thousand Oaks, CA 91361
P (820) 333-4250
F (820) 333-4249
For more detailed information:
Danielle Kuck is the managing partner of WSHB’s Ventura County office. Widely sought after for her savvy litigation prowess in complex commercial and civil litigation, Danielle brings to each matter a thoughtful resolution strategy curated for strategic advantage and results. Her diverse practice focuses on transportation matters, aviation litigation, catastrophic injury, products liability, property damage, labor and employment, and construction. Danielle handles all aspects of civil litigation for individuals, corporations, trucking companies, fixed route bus providers, and public entities. She is an experienced litigator and negotiator who consistently obtains favorable results for firm clients, including successful mediation and/or settlements and motions for summary judgment. She has extensive experience handling matters in both federal and state court.
Danielle obtained her Juris Doctor from Southwestern School of Law, where she graduated summa cum laude. While in law school, Danielle served on the executive board of the Southwestern Law Review as a Note and Comment Editor. She was also a member of the Southwestern Trial Advocacy Honors Program. Danielle received her Bachelor’s degree in Political Science, with an emphasis in Public Service, from the University of California, Santa Barbara.
A Ventura County native, Danielle grew up in Camarillo and currently resides in Thousand Oaks with her husband and son.
Southwestern Law School (J.D., summa cum laude, 2013)
University of California, Santa Barbara (B.A., 2009)
Licensed to Practice in:
- Defense of developers, general contractors, and subcontractors against claims of defective design in complex multi-party litigation arising from construction of residential and commercial properties.
- Defense of developers against claims for indemnification and breach of contract.
- Defense of developers against claims brought by Homeowners Associations and claims involving California Civil Code section 895, et seq. (SB800).
- Representation of employers against claims of discrimination, retaliation, and harassment.
- Represents employers in Title VII discrimination claims. Representation of employers in discrimination and harassment litigation including age, race, disability and gender.
- Representation of employers and managers in litigation involving all facets of wrongful termination claims.
- Defense of businesses, property owners, and individuals in a wide variety of claims resulting in catastrophic injuries and death.
- Defense of owners and managers against bodily injury claims.
- Defense of product manufacturers in lawsuits involving personal injuries and property damage.
- Defense of property owners and contractors in all aspects of personal injury litigation involving asbestos and mold-related claims.
- Representation of large transportation companies in personal injury, wrongful death, and property damage actions involving semi-trucks and tour buses.