Carla J. Grabarek
12755 SW 69th Avenue
Portland, OR 97223
P (971) 256-4010
F (971) 275-1928
For more detailed information:
Carla Grabarek is a partner in WSHB’s Portland office, where her practice focuses on civil litigation involving construction, professional liability, and the gamut of complex general liability matters. Carla is a graduate of the Lewis & Clark Law School, where she entered as a Dean’s Scholarship recipient. Throughout most of law school, Carla was employed full-time at an executive business coaching company. She received her undergraduate degree in biology, cum laude, with a certificate in secondary education at Gonzaga University in Spokane, WA. Prior to attending law school, Carla was a high school biology teacher.
Carla gained extensive experience working with clients and the courts as an intern at the Lewis & Clark Legal Clinic, handling extremely complex and hotly contested matters. In her free time, she enjoys hiking rain or shine with her husband.
Lewis & Clark Law School (J.D., 2015)
Gonzaga University (B.A., 2008, cum laude)
Licensed to Practice in:
- Defense of general contractors and developers in multi-party complex construction defect litigation.
- Representation of developers and contractors against construction-related claims involving single-family residential and mixed-use buildings.
- Defense of developers and contractors against construction job site accident claims and OSHA and WISHA regulation violations.
- Defense of claims involving premises liability issues, including accidents, premises defect claims, and disputes over property ownership rights and obligations.
- Defense of claims involving farm and ranch liability, including animal containment systems and livestock running at large.