Anthony S. Wong
701 Brickell Avenue
Miami, FL 33131
P (786) 358-6420
F (786) 358-6421
For more detailed information:
Anthony practices in the areas of commercial litigation, construction, transportation and insurance matters. A graduate of Brooklyn Law School, Anthony served as the Executive Editor for the Brooklyn Journal of International Law and was a member of Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society. During law school, he also served as a judicial intern for District Judge Jack Weinstein and Magistrate Judge Ramon Reyes at the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York. Additionally, Anthony was a Dean’s Merit Scholarship Recipient and graduated with honors from Brooklyn Law School.
After law school, Anthony completed a two-year judicial clerkship with Justice Michael Douglas at the Nevada Supreme Court. Prior to joining WSHB, Anthony defended residential developers and general contractors in the state and federal courts of Nevada.
Brooklyn Law School (J.D., 2010, cum laude)
University of California, Davis (A.B., 2007)
Licensed to Practice in:
- Advises general contractor and construction manager clients on corporate formation and contract negotiations.
- Assists clients on risk management.
- Represents residential developers and general contractors in complex multi-party litigation. Cases range from single family home disputes to large scale condominium projects.
- Defends claims in Homeowners Association representative actions under Nevada Chapter 116.
- Represents several different types of clients in D&O defense matters, including but not limited to assisting management companies, developers, owners, and association groups with their legal challenges.