Anthony S. Wong
701 Brickell Avenue
Miami, FL 33131
P (786) 358-6420
F (786) 358-6421
For more detailed information:
Anthony is a partner in the firm’s Miami office whose practice squarely focuses on commercial litigation and complex construction matters. He is well-known for his laser sharp and creative strategies that he brings to each matter and the results he achieves, whether by way of negotiated resolution or trial. Anthony handles all facets of construction matters including high-rise litigation, construction defect and catastrophic injury issues as well as the various nuances presented with the multitude of products and conditions prevalent throughout Florida.
A graduate of Brooklyn Law School, Anthony served as the executive editor for the Brooklyn Journal of International Law and was a member of Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society. During law school, he also served as a judicial intern for District Judge Jack Weinstein and Magistrate Judge Ramon Reyes at the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York. Additionally, Anthony was a Dean’s Merit Scholarship recipient and graduated with honors from Brooklyn Law School.
Anthony brings to his practice unique insight having handling construction and catastrophic injury matters in both Nevada and Florida. Following law school, Anthony completed a two-year judicial clerkship with Justice Michael Douglas at the Nevada Supreme Court. This experience left an indelible impression on the import of underlying case handling to preserve the record and truly persuasive motions which can move cases towards resolution. Anthony is known for defending residential developers and general contractors in the state and federal courts of both Nevada and Florida.
Growing up in Hong Kong, fluent in Cantonese and as a first-generation American brings additional perspective to each case handled by Anthony. In his free time, you may find him walking his dogs or biking 100 mile races throughout the country.
Brooklyn Law School (J.D., 2010, cum laude)
University of California, Davis (A.B., 2007)
Licensed to Practice in:
- Represents residential developers and general contractors in complex multi-party litigation. Cases range from single family home disputes to large scale condominium projects.
- Defends claims in Homeowners Association representative actions under Nevada Chapter 116.
- Represent developers in complex multi-party litigation against claims of subsidence damage to neighboring property as a result of high-rise condominium project.
- Defends national and regional homebuilders and developers in all stages of construction defect litigations for single family, townhome communities and high-rise condominium.
- Represents general contractors in personal injury and property damage claims during construction.
- Represents design professionals against claims of improper design and contract administration in high-rise condominium project.
- Advises general contractor and construction manager clients on corporate formation and contract negotiations.
- Assists clients on risk management.
- Represents national cargo brokers in contract disputes and Freight and cargo claims.
- Represents several different types of clients in D&O defense matters, including but not limited to assisting management companies, developers, owners, and association groups with their legal challenges.