Anoush C. Holaday
1401 Willow Pass Road
Concord, CA 94520
P (925) 222-3400
F (925) 356-8250
For more detailed information:
Anoush is a partner in WSHB’s Northern California office, where her practice focuses primarily in the areas of catastrophic injury, wrongful death, construction, medical malpractice, and intellectual property in both state and federal courts. She likewise defends individuals and businesses against claims involving premises liability, breach of contract, and discrimination. Included among her achievements are obtaining a defense judgment in a trademark infringement trial and several successful summary judgment and dispositive motions in trademark, copyright, and general liability cases.
Anoush also assists WSHB’s national insurance coverage practice by advising and representing domestic and international insurers on first-party property (Homeowner’s and Commercial), commercial general liability, construction defect, and professional errors and omission claims. Anoush has successfully litigated a wide variety of first-party and third-party insurance cases, including the interpretation of policy provisions and exclusions, catastrophes, bad faith, and extra-contractual claims.
University of San Francisco School of Law (J.D., 2013)
University of California, Berkeley (B.A., 2007, cum laude)
Licensed to Practice in:
- Vigorous defense to developers and contractors in complex multi-party litigation involving a variety of residential, commercial, and mixed-use properties, including pre-trial discovery, motion practice, and trial preparation.
- Represents employers in all phases of employment litigation, including trial.
- Defends employers against claims of discrimination, retaliation, and harassment.
- Represents employers during all phases of EEOC and DFEH investigations.
- Defense of a wide range of general liability cases, including personal injury, wrongful death, and motor vehicle.
- Defense of complex intellectual property disputes, including claims of copyright, trademark, and trade dress infringement.