Allison B. Etkin
10960 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90024
P (310) 481-7600
F (310) 481-7650
For more detailed information:
Allison Etkin is a partner in WSHB’s Los Angeles office. She vigorously defends firm clients in complex civil disputes in an array of practice areas, including construction, real estate, general liability, products liability, subrogation and recovery, contract and business disputes and transportation litigation. She is skilled in all phases of litigation, including law and motion, discovery, mediation, arbitration and trial preparation. Allison’s secured multiple victories for our clients, early on in the litigation process, through aggressive law and motion practice and effective negotiation and dispute resolution techniques. In her practice, she also routinely advises on risk management and potential general liability exposure.
As a Detroit native, Allison graduated with honors from Michigan State University with a B.A. in Business Administration-Pre-Law and a B.A. in Communications. Allison attended Loyola Law School, where she served as a Note and Comment Editor for the International and Comparative Law Review.
Loyola Law School (J.D., 2012)
Michigan State University (B.A., 2009)
Licensed to Practice in:
U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- Defense of developers, general contractors, and subcontractors against claims of defective design in complex multi-party litigation arising from construction of residential and commercial properties.
- Defense of developers against claims for indemnification and breach of contract.
- Defense of developers against claims brought by Homeowners Associations and claims involving California Civil Code section 895, et seq. (SB800) and California Civil Code section 6000 (Calderon).
- Defense of owners and managers against claims for breach of contract and premises liability.
- Defense of businesses and individuals in a wide variety of claims involving negligent and intentional acts, including automobile accidents, assault and battery, and slip and falls.