Intellectual property defense requires both a high degree of competence in dealing with the complex issues presented and sound litigation experience to advocate against some of the country’s top counsel.
WSHB’s attorneys provide this combination, plus the resources of one of the country’s top defense firms. Our extensive knowledge in intellectual property law is buoyed by access to numerous technical experts to identify key issues. We’ve handled numerous and wide ranging intellectual property matters, including trademark and copyright infringement, trade secrets, trade dress, and trade libel cases.
Representative Matters for Intellectual Property
- Claims of patent and trademark infringement, false advertising, and unfair competition against a firm, which was allegedly selling counterfeit karaoke machines
- Copyright and trademark infringement suit against an art dealer
- Defended claims of intellectual property infringement against a website owner
- Design patent, trade dress, and trademark infringement case against an auto parts manufacturer
- Trademark infringement case against a major farming company relating to packaging
- Patent and trademark infringement case against a manufacturer of burglar alarms
- Trademark infringement case against a clothing/shoe manufacturer
- Suit between two competing restaurants, alleging copyright infringement involving business documents and sales/advertising materials
- Trade secret/trade libel/trade dress/trademark suit between two competing drapery companies
- Representation of famous athlete in claims for improper use of likeness by websites
- Defense verdict in a commercial dispute between two commercial businesses involving allegations of improper acquisition of trade secrets and breach of confidential information