Tracy M. Lewis
505 North Brand Boulevard
Glendale, CA 91203
P (818) 551-6000
F (818) 551-6050
For more detailed information:
Tracy is a partner in WSHB’s Glendale office. She is a skilled civil litigator with extensive experience in the areas of insurance coverage and civil defense matters for both domestic clients and the London market.
Specifically, Tracy handles insurance matters including first party and third party claims. In this capacity, Tracy provides coverage evaluations and recommendations for both primary and excess carriers. As part of her coverage practice for both the domestic and London insurance market, she conducts examinations under oath, handles insurance-related litigation and facilitates settlements in all lines of business, including natural disasters, construction, business interruption, professional liability, general liability, environmental, and property.
Tracy also handles all aspects of civil litigation, from law and motion to briefing submitted to the California Court of Appeals and Supreme Court. She was directly involved with preparing the successful Petition for Review and Briefing on the Merits submitted to the California Supreme Court in the Pinnacle Museum Tower Association v. Pinnacle Market Development (US) LLC matter. Her defense practice is focused on toxic exposure, products liability, transportation, catastrophic injury, construction, and professional liability for both domestic and London market clients.
University of San Diego School of Law (J.D., 2004, cum laude)
University of Southern California (B.A., 2001)
Licensed to Practice in:
- Preparation of briefing submitted to the California Court of Appeal and California Supreme Court.
- Assist admitted and surplus lines insurers with various coverage matters and coverage litigation arising from disputes over first-party property coverage, contingency risk coverage, third-party liability coverage, and claims of bad faith.
- WSHB is a full service insurance firm that specializes in providing legal services to the London insurance market. We advise and represent a wide spectrum of London market insurers, reinsurers and intermediaries in all lines of insurance business, including professional liability, construction, property, medical malpractice, employment, environmental, energy, directors & officers (D&O), financial risks, non-contentious and contentious audits.
- WSHB also provides program management for whole account management, run off and commutations. This program provides insurers with certainty on legal speed. WSHB’s program management team evaluates and investigates claims, investigates and provides coverage opinions, retains and manages counsel for insureds, manages strategy and litigation expense thereby providing a full cradle to grave service with full supporting management information. WSHB’s program management team has handled EPL, professional liability, medical malpractice and D&O books of business nationwide. Our team consists of partners, counsel, associates, former claims professionals, administrators and paralegals.
- Defense of commercial products, including national and regional distributors and manufacturers of industrial chemicals and solvents.
- Defense of international distributors and manufacturers of luxury residential fixtures.
- Defense of national and regional industrial chemical manufacturers, distributors and suppliers in connection with alleged toxic occupational exposure.
- Defense of residential developers and property owners in connection with personal injuries and property damage based upon alleged exposure to mold.