Timothy D. Shea
520 Pike Street
Seattle, WA 98101
P (206) 204-6800
F (206) 299-0400
For more detailed information:
Tim Shea is a partner in WSHB’s Seattle office, where his practice emphasizes civil defense of professional malpractice, construction defect, product liability, and personal injury/wrongful death claims. Tim has successfully defended class action lawsuits and represented clients before the Washington State Court of Appeals. He has been selected as a “Rising Star” lawyer in Washington by Washington Law & Politics magazine. Tim is a graduate of the University of Washington and Gonzaga University School of Law. He is a member of the Washington State Bar Association and is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court of Washington in the Western and Eastern Districts.
Gonzaga University School of Law (J.D., 2007)
University of Washington (B.A., 2003)
Licensed to Practice in:
- Representation of developers, general contractors and subcontractors in connection with construction defect claims as well as work site injury claims.
- Represents developer, general contractor and subcontractor clients in contract disputes.
- Defends employers against claims of wrongful termination, discrimination, retaliation, and harassment.
- Defense of individuals, corporations and property owners against severe personal injury and wrongful death claims.
- Defense of manufacturers and sellers in connection with claims of poor design, manufacture and/or warning.
- Representation of medical device manufacturers, restaurants (food born illness claims), and a variety of other manufacturers and sellers.
- Representation of lawyers, accountants, CPAs, and health care providers in civil litigation as well as before licensing and regulatory agencies.
- Worked with CPA and accounting professional clients in defense of Department of Revenue assessments and advises professional clients concerning the terms of engagement letters and identifying risk vis-à-vis particular engagements.