9333 Fairway View Place
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
P (909) 987-5240
F (909) 987-5230
For more detailed information:
Priscilla George is a senior associate at WSHB’s Rancho Cucamonga office. She focuses her practice on the defense of employment, catastrophic injury, and general civil liability claims. An accomplished trial lawyer, she served second-chair to successfully defend a public entity client in an employment law matter after an 11 week jury trial.
As the daughter of a U.S. Navy Chaplain, Priscilla grew up in Missouri, Texas, Florida, Mississippi, and Arkansas, finally settling in California. Priscilla earned her law degree from Chapman University, Dale E. Fowler School of Law, graduating in the top of her class as a merit scholarship recipient. While at Chapman, she earned a total of five CALI Excellence for the Future Awards. Upon graduation, Priscilla was given the National Order of Scribes Award, which was awarded to only five graduates for outstanding legal writing and professionalism, as well as the Commitment to Public Service Award for her time volunteering in the community.
Priscilla worked at Chapman for two years as an Academic Fellow for Legal Research and Writing and Legal Writing Skills classes. She was active at Chapman as a student ambassador, courier staff writer, and the social chair for the Public Interest Law Foundation and the Asian Pacific American Law Students Association.
Prior to joining WSHB, Priscilla served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Judge James DiCesare of the Superior Court of California, County of Orange; worked pro bono at the Legal Aid Society of Orange County; and worked for Orange County civil and employment litigation firms. She also successfully defended various individual, business, and public entity clients, including the County of Riverside and the City of Redlands, on multiple claims from case inception through bench and jury trials, as a result of her aggressive law and motion practice and effective negotiation and early dispute resolution techniques. Priscilla relies on this experience to efficiently and effectively work day-to-day on client matters with the firm.
Priscilla is a certified mediator under the Dispute Resolutions Programs Act (DRPA) and is also the former Secretary for the Riverside County Bar Association Barristers. In her free time, Priscilla enjoys directing and acting in local musical productions, singing karaoke, going to Disneyland, and spending time with family and friends.
Chapman University, Dale E. Fowler School of Law (J.D., 2015)
California State University, San Marcos (B.A., 2011, magna cum laude)
Licensed to Practice in:
U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- Representation of businesses in general litigation matters and contract.
- Defense of employment matters from case inception through jury trial verdict.
- Litigation of matters involving claims of disability, age, and gender discrimination, hostile work environment, wrongful termination, retaliation, wage and hour, meal break violations, and sexual harassment.
- Preventative counseling and guidance to employers relating to all aspects of the employee/employer relationship including, but not limited to, lawful hiring and firing procedures, wage and hour compliance, employee discipline and discharge, claim investigation and documentation, and compliance with state and federal laws.
- Defense of public entities, businesses, and individuals in a variety of claims regarding negligent and intentional acts, including automobile accidents, slip and fall accidents, and work site accidents resulting in catastrophic injuries and death.