Lindsay A. Goodloe
685 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10017
P (212) 999-7100
F (212) 999-7139
400 Connell Drive
Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922
P (973) 265-9901
F (973) 265-9925
For more detailed information:
Lindsay A. Goodloe is an associate in WSHB’s New Jersey and New York offices focusing her practice on the defense of businesses, employers and public entities against claims of business tort liability, employment practices liability, product liability defense, and construction defect litigation. She is also well versed in all facets of personal injury litigation, including catastrophic injury defense, premises liability, and automotive law. Further, Lindsay has experience in the fields of consumer protection litigation, including the defense of debt collectors under the federal Fair Debt Collections Practices Act, and worker protection litigation under both state and federal law.
Lindsay attended Rutgers School of Law – Newark and obtained her J.D. in 2012. In law school, Lindsay was a member of the Business Law Journal and the Women’s Law Forum, an organization that advocates for legal and social issues affecting women, including domestic violence awareness. After graduating law school, Lindsay clerked for the Assignment Judge of the New Jersey Superior Court in Union County, the Honorable Karen M. Cassidy, where she assisted Judge Cassidy in deciding civil motions and managing actions in lieu of prerogative writs. Lindsay was admitted to the New Jersey and New York State Bars in 2013.
Rutgers School of Law – Newark (J.D., 2012)
Rutgers College (B.A., 2006)
Licensed to Practice in:
- Defense of developers, general contractors, and subcontractors against claims of defective design in complex multi-party litigation arising from construction of residential and commercial properties.
- Defense of developers against claims for indemnification and breach of contract.
- Defense of employers in employment discrimination litigation including claims involving hostile work environment, and age, race, gender, and sexual orientation discrimination.
- Defense of personal injury claims, including automobile accidents and premises liability.
- Defends all aspects of premises liability including property damage and trip and fall accidents.
- Defense of product liability claims, including claims involving recreational, commercial and personal vehicles and components, and food products. She actively handles all aspects of such cases, from pre-suit investigation through trial and appeal.