Judith E. Felz
10960 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90024
P (310) 481-7600
F (310) 481-7650
For more detailed information:
Judith Felz is a senior associate at WSHB’s Los Angeles office, where her practice is focused on complex civil litigation and medical malpractice defense. Prior to joining WSHB, Judith represented both public and private entities in the areas of employment law, general liability, professional and products liability matters, and construction law, in both state and federal court.
Judith earned her J.D. from Loyola Law School in Los Angeles, where she was an editor and staff writer for the Loyola Journal: Digital Law Student Magazine. While attending law school, Judith served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Arthur L. Alarcón of the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. Judith received her B.A. in History from the University of California, Santa Barbara, where she was a member of multiple honors societies.
Loyola Law School (J.D., 2011)
University of California, Santa Barbara (B.A., 2007)
Licensed to Practice in:
United States Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
U.S. District Court, Central District of California
U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- Defense of public and private entities in complex construction matters and construction defect matters.
- Defense of public and private entities in employment litigation, including, but not limited to, FEHA-related harassment, discrimination and retaliation lawsuits, ADA lawsuits, and whistleblower claims.
- Defense of owners and managers against claims for breach of contract, premises liability.
- Defense of physicians, hospitals and other health care providers in medical malpractice cases.
- Defense and prosecution of personal injury and property damage claims involving product defect allegations.
- Defense of regional and national carriers in personal-injury, wrongful-death and property-damage cases, including claims of negligent hiring, training and supervision, regulatory violations.
- Representation of transportation companies, owners, and drivers in personal injury, wrongful death, and catastrophic property damage actions involving tractor-trailers.