Jenny S. Choi
10960 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90024
P (310) 481-7600
F (310) 481-7650
For more detailed information:
Jenny Choi is a senior associate in WSHB’s Los Angeles office, practicing a variety of matters including business litigation, construction, employment, and general liability. She represents clients through all phases of litigation, including appeal. Prior to joining the firm, Jenny’s practice focused on landlord-tenant disputes, trespass, personal injury and defamation.
Jenny graduated from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law, where she served as a staff editor for the Hastings Constitutional Law Quarterly. Her note “California and the Future of Partial Match DNA investigations” was published in Spring 2012 and was inspired by her summer externship at Los Angeles Superior Court. Jenny served as President of the Hastings Public Interest Law Foundation and graduated as a member of the Pro Bono Society. She also spent a semester at the Universidad de Deusto in Bilbao, Spain studying Transnational Trade Law and Finance.
Since 2012, Jenny has been active with Share Our Strength, an organization dedicated to ending childhood hunger, and has served as a committee member for Taste of the Nation, an annual tasting event held nationwide.
University of California, Hastings College of the Law (J.D., 2012)
University of Southern California (B.A., 2007)
Licensed to Practice in:
- Handles litigation on behalf of commercial and corporate clients involving unfair competition and contractual claims.
- Represent developers and general contractors in complex multi-party litigation claims to defend claims and transfer risk arising from claims of defective design and construction of properties.
- Defense of property owners in cases involving construction site injuries.
- Defense of employers against alleged violation of wage and hour laws.
- Defense of employers against discrimination, harassment, and wrongful termination litigation under state and federal law.
- Defense of businesses and individuals in a variety of claims including personal injury, wrongful death, premises liability, landlord-tenant, trespass and defamation.