Jason R. Mullis
2525 E. Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85016
P (602) 441-1300
F (602) 441-1350
For more detailed information:
Jason Mullis is a litigator with significant civil and appellate experience representing individuals and businesses in a wide variety of matters, including breach of contract, employment and discrimination, motor carrier litigation, construction defect litigation, wrongful death, general liability, professional liability, environmental and pollution, product liability and mass tort.
Mr. Mullis strives to develop case specific strategies through collaboration and an understanding your business to achieve the best possible outcome. Development of a litigation strategy requires more than checking items off a list, but requires thoughtful consideration of potential results from the outset and purposeful decision-making. Continuous reassessment throughout the litigation process, in conjunction with preparation and communication, ensure the ability to act swiftly and decisively when opportunities arise.
Outside the courtroom, Mr. Mullis enjoys spending time with his wife and three boys, woodworking, traveling, and golfing.
Valparaiso University School of Law (J.D., 2005, cum laude)
University of North Texas (B.S., 2001)
Licensed to Practice in:
- Represent property owners and businesses involving claims of premises liability, dram shop, negligent security, property management, resulting in significant injuries, including wrongful death claims.
- Extensive experience representing insurance agents, adjusters, brokers and producers. Represents members of the financial industry, real estate professionals, design professionals and attorneys.
- Defends employers against claims of discrimination, retaliation, and harassment.
- Represents employers in Title VII discrimination claims.
- Litigate matters involving wage and hour, age, and disability discrimination, hostile work environment, employment contract claims, employment tort claims, and failure to provide accurate or timely pay.
- Advises employers on all aspects of responding to wage and hour audits conducted by the Department of Labor and similar state agencies, as well as conducting self-audits to ensure proactive compliance.
- Represents employers in response to NLRB complaints of unfair labor practices under the National Labor Relations Act, which applies to all workplaces regardless of union representation.
- Represents developers, general contractors, construction managers, and subcontractors in construction disputes and construction-defect claims involving single and multifamily unit dwellings and commercial properties.
- Represents clients involved in class actions, construction-site accidents, and other employment-related injuries.
- Comprehensive experience defending foreign and domestic product designers, manufacturers and distributors in product liability cases involving both property damage and personal injury.
- Has defended claims involving mold, asbestos, petroleum exposure, benzene and other toxic tort and environmental claims.
- Represents interstate motor carriers, drivers, and owners from catastrophic motor carrier bodily injury claims and property damage.
- Representation of clients in actions claiming personal injury and property damage resulting from exposure to chemicals and pollutants.
- Defense of clients in various matters involving design claims associated with suitability for environmental factors.