Jade N. Tran
6A Liberty Street
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
P (949) 757-4500
F (949) 757-4550
For more detailed information:
Jade Tran has focused her 15 years of litigation practice on toxic tort, asbestos, products liability, premises liability and catastrophic injury matters. She has experience representing a wide array of clients from individuals to multi-national corporations in business disputes and personal injury / wrongful death actions. Jade’s practice also includes habitability, elder abuse, and environmental litigation. Her clients include property management companies, commercial and residential property owners, hotels, trucking companies, and manufacturers. Jade is skilled in all aspects of the litigation process through trial and has successfully practiced in a variety of different areas of law. Jade is admitted to practice in the California state courts and the U.S. District Court – Southern District of California.
University of California, Davis School of Law (J.D., 2001)
University of California, Santa Barbara (B.A., 1996)
Licensed to Practice in:
- Defense of industrial clients and property owners against claims of water pollution, air pollution and environmental impact of industrial byproducts, contaminants, chemicals and excessive nutrients.
- Defense of corporations and individuals in a wide range of actions involving catastrophic injuries and wrongful death.
- Defense of a wide range of service providers, including, caregivers, home health providers, and hospice services from claims of elder abuse, professional negligence, and wrongful death.
- Defense of owners and property managers of single-family and multi-unit dwellings with respect to personal injury and property damage stemming from code violations, vermin, water intrusion, mold growth, natural gas leaks, and friable asbestos.
- Defense of product manufacturers and distributors against claims of personal injury due to alleged defects in product design or manufacture.
- Defense of product manufacturers against claims of breach of warranties.
- Defense of manufacturers and product distributors against claims of occupational exposure to products containing toxins such as benzene.
- Defense of asbestos consultants and contractors, and public entities with respect to claims of personal injury due to asbestos exposure and resultant mesothelioma and death.