Graham B. Miller
12755 SW 69th Avenue
Portland, OR 97223
P (971) 256-4010
F (971) 275-1928
For more detailed information:
A litigation and trial attorney, Graham Miller has been successful in representing clients in catastrophic injury, employment, professional liability, transportation, railroad and construction litigation matters. Graham’s experience includes all aspects of the litigation process and he has successfully represented his clients at depositions, mediations, arbitrations and trials. In 2017, Graham attended the CLM Litigation Management Institute and earned the designation of Certified Litigation Management Professional.
In addition, Graham assists our national insurance coverage practice by advising and representing domestic and international insurers on first-party property (Homeowner’s and Commercial), commercial general liability, construction defect, and professional errors and omission claims. Graham has successfully litigated a wide variety of first-party and third-party insurance cases, including the interpretation of policy provisions and exclusions, quantum disputes, catastrophes, bad faith, and extra-contractual claims.
Graham attended the University of La Verne, where he received an International Business and German degree. During his undergraduate studies, Graham actively participated on both the Varsity Basketball and Water Polo teams. Following graduation, he went on to pursue his athletic endeavors overseas. After a few years, Graham went on to attend the University of La Verne, College of Law where he graduated cum laude in 2009.
When he is not actively defending one of his clients, or spending time with family and friends, Graham can be found skiing, mountain biking or surfing on any given weekend all throughout the Oregon area.
University of La Verne College of Law (J.D., 2009)
University of La Verne (B.S., 2004)
Licensed to Practice in:
- Representation of various types of transportation companies in civil litigation involving tractor-trailers, buses, rail and other fleet operation vehicles, including catastrophic injury and wrongful death cases.
- Provides rapid response investigation and handling of transportation accidents.
- Provides risk management training and counseling on a variety of issues, including driver qualifications, safe practices, rapid response to accidents, insurance coverage, risk transfer, and employment issues.
- Represents owners, contractors and design professionals in complex litigation including construction defect claims, and construction accident litigation involving catastrophic injuries.
- Representation of associations, developers, and contractors against construction-related claims involving single-family residential to mixed-use buildings.
- Prosecution and defense of claims for indemnification and breach of contract.
- Defense of claims involving premises liability issues, including slip-and-fall accidents, premises defect claims, and disputes over property ownership rights and obligations.
- Defense of property owners, developers, and contractors against construction job site accident claims and OSHA regulation violations.
- Represents marine insurers and shipping lines in a variety of casualty and personal injury matters, including claims under COGS and Carmack.
- Negotiation and drafting of commercial real property purchase and sale agreement, business agreements, and corporate formation agreements for corporations and limited liability companies.
- Prosecution and defense of actions for breach of contract and other business tort claims.
- Defends and prosecutes litigation on behalf of commercial, corporate, and non-profit clients involving contractual claims, unfair competition claims, and other business disputes.
- Defends employers against claims of wrongful termination, discrimination, retaliation, and harassment.
- Defends corporations and other business entities against class action and mass tort claims.
- Defense of landlord/tenant claims arising out of claims for water intrusion and mold bodily injuries.
- Defense of property owners, builders, and developers in all aspects of bodily injury litigation related to mold exposure.
- Defense of product manufacturers and distributors against claims of personal injuries and property damage due to defects in the manufacture and design of products.
- Representation and defense of architects, engineers, real estate brokers and agents, and other professionals in negligence, failure to disclose, and violation of standard-of-care claims.