Edward D. Baldwin
1401 Willow Pass Road
Concord, CA 94520
P (925) 222-3400
F (925) 356-8250
For more detailed information:
Edward has litigated cases in a broad range of practice areas including catastrophic injury, public entity defense, professional liability, subrogation, products liability, intellectual property, construction and general torts. He has successfully tried cases to verdict in most Bay Area counties and Los Angeles and resolved hundreds of cases in mediation and arbitration. Prior to law school, Edward served as an officer in the U.S. Navy, completing three Indian Ocean deployments in support of our national interests during the Iran-Iraq War.
Golden Gate University School of Law (J.D., 1992)
U.S. Naval Academy (B.S., 1983)
Licensed to Practice in:
- Defended property owners and contractors against injury claims occurring on residential and commercial construction sites.
- Defended contractors on residential and commercial negligent construction claims.
- Defended switchboard manufacturer in electrocution case.
- Defended industrial crane manufacturer in brain damage case.
- Represented oil field services company in brain damage case.
- Defended winery in spine injury case.
- Represented social club in alcohol-related spine injury case.
- Defended truck leasing company in wrongful death case.
- Defended railroad track manufacturer in train derailment case.
- Represented tire dealer in wrongful death case.
- Defended hotel in wrongful death case.
- Defended winemaker against claim of trademark infringement.
- Represented national transportation company against celebrity right of publicity claim.
- Represented insurance and real estate personnel in professional liability litigation.
- Defended psychologists/psychiatrists in a variety of litigated matters.
- Litigated wide variety of complex cases involving various electrical devices, surge suppressors, gas grills, industrial cranes, professional shears, and power tools.
- Represented police officers in wrongful arrest, excessive force, and First Amendment matters.
- Represented transportation agency against miscellaneous tort claims.
- Defended concert and sports arenas against tort and First Amendment claims.
- Recovered millions of dollars for international insurance company on fire, water and equipment losses.
- Defended numerous businesses and individuals against property & casualty, and worker’s compensation, subrogation claims.