Craig F. Andersen
1401 Willow Pass Road
Concord, CA 94520
P (925) 222-3400
F (925) 356-8250
For more detailed information:
Craig has been very involved in the entire entitlement process and represented a number of local, regional and national businesses regarding new sites. Craig has also represented and continues to represent a number of entities involved in the waste industry. He has served as a Temporary Superior Court Commissioner in Contra Costa County. He also possesses a private pilot’s license and a general engineering contractor’s license. Craig has lectured extensively regarding various business topics. He also serves as a director of a publicly-held banking institution, Presidio Bank, and of the privately held construction company, Corey Delta Engineering. Craig is also very involved as an advisor/instructor to the Contra Costa First Tee program.
University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law (J.D., 1974)
University of Washington, Seattle (B.A., 1971)
Licensed to Practice in:
- Prosecution and defense of breach of contract and fraud claims.
- Representation of clients in lawsuits involving breach of commercial leases.
- Negotiation and drafting contracts handling the sale or purchase of a business.
- Collection actions re services rendered. Mechanic’s lien actions-onset to conclusion.
- Business establishments against injury claims involving third parties.
- Litigation of contaminated groundwater claims and risk management counseling for developers and other construction related entries.
- Represents many of the nation’s largest and preeminent land developers, owners and commercial contractors regarding legal issues involving construction disputes, land acquisition, construction defect claims, land rights, this distressed real estate acquisition.
- Foreclosure and lender liability matters.
- Employment matters in general real property litigation. Provides transactional assistance involving land acquisition, sales agreements, joint venture agreements.