Christina H. Vo
7108 North Fresno Street
Fresno, CA 93720
P (559) 437-2860
F (559) 438-1350
For more detailed information:
Christina Vo is a senior associate in WSHB’s Fresno office. Her practice focuses on a variety of areas of litigation, including employment, complex construction, personal injury, real estate, environmental, and general liability matters. Prior to joining the firm, Christina’s practice focused on real estate and business litigation at a boutique law firm in San Jose.
Christina graduated from law school from Santa Clara University with a certificate in public interest and social justice. While in law school, Christina served as a clerk at both the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of California and the San Jose City Attorney’s Office where she practiced public entity defense in employment, tort, and land use cases. During her first year of law school, Christina served as a Judicial Extern at the Santa Clara Superior Court assisting in family law matters, including reviewing proposed final judgments and assisting unrepresented parties. Christina was also a member on the Santa Clara Journal of International Law Review.
Prior to law school, Christina received her B.A. in English from UCLA where she graduated cum laude and received academic honors from the Dean each semester. During her senior year, she served as an intern with the Los Angeles Superior Court of California where she provided pro bono legal assistance to unrepresented parties and was awarded with the Americorps Educational Community Service Award for her service.
Santa Clara University School of Law (J.D., 2012)
University of California at Los Angeles (B.A., 2008, cum laude)
Licensed to Practice in:
- Defends employers against claims of discrimination, harassment, retaliation and wrongful termination at all phases, including pre-trial and litigation phases.
- Represents employers during all phases of EEOC and DFEH investigations.
- Defense of developers, general contractors, and subcontractors against claims of defective design in complex multi-party litigation arising from construction of residential and commercial properties.
- Defense of developers against claims for indemnification and breach of contract.
- Defense of businesses and individuals in a wide range of general liability actions, including personal injury, wrongful death, and motor vehicle.
- Professional liability defense of real estate brokers and agents in residential and commercial transactions, including nondisclosures, breach of fiduciary duties and negligence.