Christina M. Mamer
2881 Business Park Court
Las Vegas, NV 89128
P (702) 251-4100
F (702) 251-5405
For more detailed information:
Christina Mamer is an attorney in the Firm’s Las Vegas office, and her practice focuses on the defense of employment, professional and medical malpractice, product liability, premises liability, hospitality/retail, tort liability, and business tort matters across the state of Nevada. In her practice, Christina actively handles class actions and high exposure tort matters in both state and federal courts, and she has defended brokers, medical providers and large employer groups and associations on a variety of claims. She has represented a number of hotels, casinos, restaurants and nightclub venues – including Fortune 500 companies – in a wide range of litigated matters. Her practice also involves a variety of cutting edge areas of the law, including defective e-cigarette devices and emerging pharmaceutical liabilities. Christina is often asked by clients and business groups to consult and advise on emerging liabilities under the anti-discrimination laws and to provide best practices for risk management. Prior to attending law school, Christina was employed as the Vice President of Human Resources for a real estate development company.
Christina graduated from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, William S. Boyd School of Law, and received her undergraduate degree in Criminal Justice from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. Christina is very active in community service, having been the Vice Chair of the Public Education Foundation in Las Vegas, and previously participated on the Committee to Aid Abused Women. Christina currently advocates for families with special needs. Her role as an advocate is to ensure that special needs children are receiving all of the education benefits school districts are required to provide under both state and federal law.
University of Nevada, Las Vegas (J.D., )
University of Nevada, Las Vegas (B.A., magna cum laude)
University of Nevada, Reno (Certificate, Paralegal Studies, )
Licensed to Practice in:
- Counsels employers on matters related to wrongful discharge, retaliation, harassment, discrimination, wage and hour compliance, FMLA leave and employment agreements.
- Advises in-house counsel and human resources professionals on employee discipline, investigations, terminations, layoffs, and such preventative measures as training, policies and handbooks.
- Worked on commercial litigation cases involving disputes between former partners of a business as well as cases involving embezzlement by former managers.
- Defended major insurance companies against first party claims of insurance bad faith for allegedly failing to settle liability claims within the insured’s policy limits.
- Defended insurers in large liability cases involving wrongful death and negligence claims.