Cassidy R. Ellis
2881 Business Park Court
Las Vegas, NV 89128
P (702) 251-4100
F (702) 251-5405
For more detailed information:
Cassidy Ellis is senior counsel in WSHB’s Las Vegas office. He has a broad range of civil litigation experience with an emphasis on matters involving products liability, premises liability, complex construction defect litigation, civil assault/battery claims, and general liability defense. Cassidy actively handles class actions and high exposure tort matters, and has represented hotels, casinos, restaurants and nightclub venues – including Fortune 500 companies – in a wide range of litigated matters. Cassidy was recognized by Nevada Business Magazine as one of “Nevada’s Legal Elite” attorneys for 2018.
Cassidy was admitted to the Nevada State Bar in 2013 after graduating with distinction from the University of Nebraska, Lincoln, where he served as Executive Editor of the Nebraska Law Review for four volumes. He also served on the school’s Moot Court Board and competed on the school’s national moot court team.
University of Nebraska, College of Law (J.D., 2013)
Brigham Young University (B.A., 2010)
Licensed to Practice in:
- Defense of developers, general contractors, and construction managers in complex multi-party litigation involving commercial and residential properties.
- Cases range from single family home disputes to actions involving hundreds of properties.
- Defense of claims related to Homeowners Associations and claims involving Nevada Chapter 40, including the prosecution and defense of claims for indemnification and breach of contract.
- Defense against allegations of personal injuries and wrongful death resulting from construction defects.
- Defense of developers against homeowner claims of fraud and negligent misrepresentation, as well as subrogation claims by insurers.
- Defense of property owners, developers, and contractors against claims arising from accidents on commercial and residential construction sites.
- Prosecution and defense of actions for breach of contract, misrepresentation and fraud and other business tort claims.
- Defense of businesses and individuals in a wide variety of claims regarding negligent and intentional acts, including automobile accidents, assault and battery, premises liability and construction site accidents resulting in catastrophic injuries
- Defense of bad faith claims against insurance carriers and Insurance coverage analysis for corporate and individual clients.
- Defense of variety of claims arising from automobile and other accidents, involving both negligent and intentional acts.
- Counsel clients on enforcement of indemnification agreements and additional insured endorsements, including preparation of coverage position letters.