Anoush C. Holaday
1401 Willow Pass Road
Concord, CA 94520
P (925) 222-3400
F (925) 356-8250
For more detailed information:
Anoush is senior counsel in WSHB’s Northern California office, where her practice focuses primarily in the areas of catastrophic injury, wrongful death, construction, medical malpractice, and intellectual property in both state and federal courts. She likewise defends individuals and businesses against claims involving premises liability, breach of contract, and discrimination. Included among her achievements are obtaining a defense judgment in a trademark infringement trial and several successful summary judgment and dispositive motions in trademark, copyright, and general liability cases.
Prior to joining the firm, Anoush attended the University of San Francisco School of Law. While in law school, Anoush received the CALI Award for Excellence in Insurance Law. After her first year of law school, Anoush was an intern at the Marin County Public Defender’s office. Anoush also served as Case Counsel in the University of San Francisco Moot Court program, where she prepared mock cases and guided first year law school students in composing and delivering arguments in mock court.
Prior to attending law school, Anoush received her B.A. in Political Science and Philosophy at the University of California, Berkeley. While at U.C. Berkeley, Anoush interned for the Speaker and Speaker pro tempore of the California State Assembly. She also served on the executive boards of several U.C. Berkeley organizations, including the Cal Literary Arts Magazine and Philosophy Society.
University of San Francisco School of Law (J.D., 2013)
University of California, Berkeley (B.A., 2007, cum laude)
Licensed to Practice in:
- Vigorous defense to developers and contractors in complex multi-party litigation involving a variety of residential, commercial, and mixed-use properties, including pre-trial discovery, motion practice, and trial preparation.
- Represents employers in all phases of employment litigation, including trial.
- Defends employers against claims of discrimination, retaliation, and harassment.
- Represents employers during all phases of EEOC and DFEH investigations.
- Defense of a wide range of general liability cases, including personal injury, wrongful death, and motor vehicle.
- Defense of complex intellectual property disputes, including claims of copyright, trademark, and trade dress infringement.