Allison B. Etkin
10960 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90024
P (310) 481-7600
F (310) 481-7650
For more detailed information:
Allison practices in general and complex litigation in the areas of general liability, premises liability, and construction defect litigation. Her practice includes providing a vigorous defense to developers and contractors in complex multi-party litigation involving a variety of residential and mixed-use properties. She represents clients throughout all phases of litigation, including pre-trial discovery, motion practice and trial preparation. While in law school, she served as a Note and Comment Editor on the International and Comparative Law Review.
For the past two years, she has volunteered with Children’s Bureau through Junior League, where their program entitled “Building Literacy One Family at a Time” has focused on promoting literacy among 5-8 year olds as well as working with parents to enhance reading in the homes and strengthen children’s reading abilities. Allison has also been a volunteer with the American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life for the past 10 years.
Loyola Law School (J.D., 2012)
Michigan State University (B.A., 2009)
Licensed to Practice in:
- Defense of developers, general contractors, and subcontractors against claims of defective design in complex multi-party litigation arising from construction of residential and commercial properties.
- Defense of developers against claims for indemnification and breach of contract.
- Defense of developers against claims brought by Homeowners Associations and claims involving California Civil Code section 895, et seq. (SB800) and California Civil Code section 6000 (Calderon).
- Defense of owners and managers against claims for breach of contract and premises liability.
- Defense of businesses and individuals in a wide variety of claims involving negligent and intentional acts, including automobile accidents, assault and battery, and slip and falls.