Alexi P. Antoniou
7108 North Fresno Street
Fresno, CA 93720
P (559) 437-2860
F (559) 438-1350
For more detailed information:
Alexi Antoniou is a senior associate in WSHB’s Fresno office, representing both local entities and large international corporations. Alexi’s practice focuses on environmental, agricultural, construction, medical malpractice, professional liability, commercial and real estate litigation. Prior to joining the firm, Alexi worked for an innovative Silicon Valley legal start-up handling Dodd-Frank compliance issues for major global banks. He has also worked in-house for a large multinational corporation in the ag sector. Prior to starting his legal practice, Alexi served as an intern with the U.S. State Department at the United Nations. While at WSHB, Alexi has successfully represented clients before administrative agencies, in complex law and motion matters and as second chair at trial.
Alexi graduated from McGeorge School of Law where he was an International Legal Fellow, awarded Dean’s List Honors, and a Witkin Award recipient. Alexi was a founding board member of the McGeorge Space Law Society and served on the board of the McGeorge International Law Society. Prior to law school, Alexi received his B.A. in Political Science at the University of California, Irvine.
In addition to his position at WSHB, Alexi is an automotive enthusiast and spends his time tinkering with his project cars, and volunteers as a board member for the annual Fresno Greek Festival. He is proficient in Greek and French.
University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law (J.D, 2013)
University of California, Irvine (B.A, 2008)
Licensed to Practice in:
- Defended growers, applicators, and agricultural land owners at trial, mediation and in non-litigated claims involving pesticide drift, overspray, crop loss, personal injury and trespass.
- Defense of developers, general contractors, and subcontractors against claims of defective design in complex multi-party litigation arising from construction of residential and commercial properties.
- Defense of developers against claims for indemnification and breach of contract.
- Defense of claims brought pursuant to the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (“CERCLA”) concerning groundwater contamination.
- Defense of owners and managers against claims for breach of contract, premises liability.
- Defense of businesses and individuals in a wide variety of claims involving negligent and intentional acts, including automobile accidents, assault and battery, and slip and falls.
- Representation of doctors, nurses, health care facilities, and other medical professionals from claims of negligence, fraud, elder abuse, and malpractice.
- Representation of licensed professionals in claims based on alleged failure to disclose, and inadequate reporting.
- Representation of licensed real estate professionals in claims based on alleged failure to disclose, and inadequate reporting.
- Defense of contractors from CSLB Accusations concerning issues of departures from accepted trade standards, departures from plans and specifications, and failures to obtain permits.
- Defense of landlords and property managers in cases involving allegations of wrongful termination, breach of contract, negligence, and premises liability.
- Licensed real estate salesperson.